Country Living in the City
- Country Living in the City
- Developed Hiking/Jogging/Biking Trails Through 80+ Acres of Commons
- Paved streets with Water, Power, Gas, and Telecommunications to all Lots
- Rural Setting with Easy Access to Shopping, Dining, Golf, and I-90
- Borders Lookout Mountain City Conservation Area
The Woodlands is located on 220 acres over the East slope of Lookout Mountain inside the city limits of Spearfish, SD. It is a development for 40 homes on two to four acre home-sites. The development is a strict covenant controlled community designed to blend into the pristine environment without interfering with the natural allure and beauty of the Black Hills. Deep canyons, oak and pine trees, and sandstone boulders dominate views in a very private setting. Wild game including deer,turkey, rabbits, squirrels, and songbirds abound in the area as it affords natural protection from prevailing winds and weather. Hiking, biking, and exercise trails meander through the 80+ acres of common area in the canyons and up the side of Lookout Mountain to the city owned conservation district adjoining The Woodlands to the West. Located only minutes from shopping, dining, banking, and I-90 The Woodlands grants the best in country living with all the amenities…...... just close enough!